Sunday, March 21, 2010

Whopper Face?



I'm not sure who came up with this name. But I don't think Whopper Face is the best fit for this. Personally, I don't want a whopper face -- I don't know about you.

Burger king in Brazil decided to emphasize the fact that you can personalize your Whopper so much that you can even get your face on it; a Whopper Face. Now, the idea doesn't sound that horrible, but the name is what really turns me off immediately. I don't think I have to really explain why that is either.



Click HERE if it doesn't load

McDonald's polluting a river? Sure, maybe McDonalds didn't turn this river green, but how do I know that for sure? I don't live in that city.

Now for the good





The video says it all. A virtual homeless man that encourages people to interact with him. A very modern and innovative idea that uses social media to its advantage. I will definitely use this idea as an example effective buzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home