Friday, April 9, 2010

Netvibes



If you are one of those people who hate logging into multiple sites one at at time, then you are going to love Netvibes. Netvibes is a dashboard website that allows you to manage all your social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, RSS feeds, websites, news, keywords, photos, and much more.

I'm not a super big fan of it just yet, but I think that something like this will soon become really essential, and popluar. It's best to have the news, Facebook updates, and tweets come to you -- rather than having to go out there and search for them all the time. But the main reason why I don't like it is because I feel a bit uneasy giving some website all my passwords to all these websites. I'm sure you would too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home